How to raise a new support ticket
Posted by Sam Gordon,
Undefined index: lastmodifiedby (./__swift/cache/a3ce9a275e82e1daded7fe52e9d739bc.php:44)
Sam Gordon on 22 May 2013 15:55
- Browse to http://resolve.domicilium.com/ and login using the username and password provided.
- Click on the “Submit Ticket
- Choose the relevant department - if you are unsure, leave it as “General” - and click next.
- Set the priority and tick to confirm that you understand the terms and conditions. Set a subject and type your issue in the box provided. Please remember to provide as much detail as possible so your issue can be dealt with as efficiently as possible. There is an option to upload files if required. Click “Submit”.
- Your ticket has now been raised and will be allocated to a member of staff to deal with.
- To view or reply to the case, click on the “View Tickets” button on the support website.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a list of your open cases.
- Click on the case that you want to view.
- Here you will be able to see the status of the case and any new replies. If you would like to add a new comment to the case, click on the “Post Reply” button.